One machine with the following:
- Minimum two core with 4GB RAM.
- Linux with a 64-bit architecture.
- Docker 1.10 or later, with mount propagation enabled and preferably
- The necessary ports should be open. See the ports and firewall settings
- A mechanism for device presentation
- At least three nodes for replication and high availability.
- Install the storageos CLI.
- If using Helm, make sure the tiller ServiceAccount has enough privileges to create resources such as Namespaces, ClusterRoles, etc. For instance, following this installation procedure.
- System clocks synchronized using NTP or similar methods. While our distributed consensus algorithm does not require synchronised clocks, it does help to more easily correlate logs across multiple nodes.