StorageOS requirements to be executed. Hardware, Network rules, Operative System Distribution, Kernel modules, etc.
One machine with the following:
- Minimum two core with 4GB RAM.
- Linux with a 64-bit architecture.
- Kubernetes 1.9+ with CSI.
- Container Runtime Engine: CRI-O, Containerd or Docker 1.10+ with mount propagation enabled.
- The necessary ports should be open. See the ports and firewall settings.
- Etcd cluster for StorageOS
- A mechanism for device presentation.
- At least three nodes for replication and high availability.
- Kubernetes 1.13+.
- Install the storageos CLI.
- If using Helm2, make sure the tiller ServiceAccount has enough privileges to create resources such as Namespaces, ClusterRoles, etc. For instance, following this installation procedure.
- System clocks synchronized using NTP or similar methods. While our distributed consensus algorithm does not require synchronised clocks, it does help to more easily correlate logs across multiple nodes.
- A PID cgroup limit of 32768.